When we empower one another, our lives in their entirety become extraordinary! ~Brandi Smith
I am a former educator turned CEO. While I enjoyed my career, I felt a deeper calling to be home with my family and lead life on my terms. I longed to live life with intention and to STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES. I escaped the rat race through entrepreneurship and I haven't looked back. You can now find me digging into the word, empowering others from the comfort of my home office, loving on my hubby, raising my kiddos to live life with intention, and doing the one thing I can't live without...Travel. I am a HOT MESS in the hands of a Mighty God!
- My passion is working with women who long for more than their traditional JOB affords them. I love empowering them to take that leap of faith into entrepreneurship allowing them to live their lives to the fullest and Dream Bigger.
- I love to write and am currently working on my first book. I truly believe that we were created by God to lead extraordinary lives and flee the ordinary. We are SET APART! Stay tuned!
When I'm not empowering my global team and HUSTLING, you can find me chilling with my hubby and girls, loving on our two pups, and sipping on my favorite wines. I look forward to girls days with my besties and shopping trips. Our family lives in a TINY town in Mississippi where the hubs and I were born and raised. Travel is our life. No place is off limits! We want to see and show the world to our girls!
Want to know more...Here are a few things you may find interesting.
- My husband and I are junior high sweethearts. We met when I was 12 and have been inseparable since. It seems so rare these days.
- I am a pluviophile...Say what? A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days. There is something about the rain that soothes my soul and brings me back to my center. EVERY TIME!
- Our first entrepreneurial adventure was a snow-ball stand. The rock on my hand was from all the hard work my man put in. I come from two parents who were business owners as well and never missed a moment in my life. They instilled in me a work ethic from a early age. So this stand(in our college days) was my first taste of making my own schedule and never missing out on anything and I WAS HOOKED! My hubby and I are both blessed to lead the CEO lifestyle and own our own businesses.
- I am a sucker for a cool southern night. Fireflies dancing, crickets and frogs making music and sipping on some SWEET TEA...I am HOME!